- Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets - South: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Albertsons: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Big Lots: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Costco: Closed
- CVS: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Dollar General: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dollar Tree: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Food 4 Less: 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday
- Fresh & Easy: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Kmart: 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Sam's Club: Closed
- Smith's: Midnight to 4 p.m.
- Target: Opening at 8 p.m.
- Trader Joe's: Closed
- Vons: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Walgreens: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Walmart: All day
- Whole Foods: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- WinCo: Closing at 3 p.m.
Please note that stores within malls and shopping centers may have different hours. It's best to consult each location's website for specific store hours. Stores listed below that are opening on the evening of Thanksgiving are listed in red.
- Malls and shopping centers
- Fashion Show Mall: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Galleria at Sunset: Midnight to 10 p.m.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North: Midnight to 10 p.m.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets - South: Midnight to 10 p.m.
- Meadows Mall: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Miracle Mile Shops: 10 a.m. to midnight
- The Boulevard Mall: Midnight to 9 p.m.
- The District at Green Valley Ranch: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tivoli Village: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Town Square: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Other retailers
- Babies R Us: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Best Buy: 6 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday
- Big Lots: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Costco: 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Dick's Sporting Goods: Midnight to 10 p.m.
- Fry's: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Game Stop: Midnight to 9 p.m.
- Home Depot: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Home Goods: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- J.C. Penny: 8 p.m. Thursday to 9 p.m. Friday
- Kmart: 6 a.m. Thursday to 11 p.m. Friday
- Kohl's: 8 p.m. to midnight
- Lowe's: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Macy's: 8 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday
- Marshall's: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Michaels: 4 p.m. Thursday to 2 a.m. Friday, then 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday
- Office Depot: 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Thursday, then 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday
- Office Max: 4 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Old Navy: 7 p.m. Thursday to close Friday
- Radio Shack: Some stores opening at 6 a.m. All stores close at 9 p.m.
- RC Willey: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Ross: 5 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Sam's Club: 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sears: 8 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday
- Sports Authority: 6 p.m. to midnight Thursday, then 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday
- Staples: 8 p.m. to midnight Thursday, then 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday
- Target: 8 p.m. Thursday to 11 p.m. Friday
- TJ Maxx: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Toys R Us: 5 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday
- Walmart: All day
- Williams-Sonoma: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Babies R Us: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
In Not-So-Chic Vegas News: Treasure Island's Sirens of TI Takes It's Last Sail... Closes Permanently!
Christmas cape (above): In 1980, Liberace wore this gabardine and white fox cape for his Christmas appearances at the Las Vegas Hilton and then again at Radio City Music Hall in 1985. The cape demonstrates the skill of Anna Nateece, a Greek-born master furrier who was a staple on the American fashion scene for more than four decades. It features an appliqued, multi-limbed tree and is lined entirely with silver sequins.
The six-week exhibit features several of Liberace’s decadent belongings such as the famed rhinestone piano, Liberace’s Rhinestone Roadster, an extravagant, curated costume collection, opulent European candelabras and video clips of performances. Visitors have the rare opportunity to view intricately-designed pieces from Liberace’s wardrobe including a virgin fox fur coat with 16-foot train, sequined jumpsuits, custom-made cowboy boots and more.
Celebrity Stylist and E! Fashion Police Co-Host George Kotsiopoulos Heads to Vegas to Hold Fashion Gives Back Charity Event at Crystals Center
Prominent designers and local charities unite at The Shops at Crystals’ fashion and philanthropic event, Fashion Gives Back. Attendees are invited to shop for a cause as select boutiques donate a portion of the night’s proceeds to their partner charities. Admission is free and open to the public.
Guests also are invited to enjoy a pop-up spa from Mandarin Oriental, various unique in-store experiences at participating boutiques and the San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge where stylish ambassadors will serve San Pellegrino Sparkling fruit beverages and water. The Grey Goose Game Lounge for Men will offer a reprieve from shopping with specialty cocktail samples and an array of table games.
George Kotsiopoulos, celebrity stylist and co-host of E! Entertainment’s Fashion Police, will host the event and provide a fashion presentation as models stroll down a runway outfitted in the upcoming spring trends from Crystals’ designers. Kotsiopoulos’ celebrity clientele includes Julianne Moore, Ashley Judd, Milla Jovovich, Anne Hathaway among others. Model and DJ Harley Viera-Newton will provide the music for the evening’s activities.
The Shops at Crystals
3720 Las Vegas Blvd. South
6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
8:00 p.m. – Red Carpet
8:30 p.m. – Fashion Show
Here She Is.... Très Chic Style Editor Kishana Holland-Johnson is a Delegate in the 2014 Mrs. Nevada-America Pageant
As many of you may already know this life of mine has seen quite the journey..... I have been blessed with unwavering strength and determination to overcome every obstacle and tragedy that I have been faced with. Through my faith I have always believed that there was a plan for my life. So when things didn't turn out the way I expected or wanted, I simply dusted myself off and got back up again... Stronger & Wiser!
I remember being bullied and taunted as a kid for not being the prettiest, skinniest or even the smartest. It was never a good feeling. Then I remembered telling people of my dreams and goals to one day be my own boss and run my own company. Being a little girl from the Breevort Projects in Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn goals like those were often seen as unattainable dreams.
With hard work determination, prayer, a praying grandmother and supportive parents I set out to prove the world wrong and have been consistently striving for greatness ever since. I made the decision a long time ago that failure wasn't an option and that ALL things were possible no matter the circumstances.
I made the decision to enter the Mrs. Nevada-America pageant to show the world, especially young women that your dreams can turn into your reality. For me, beauty is more than your outward appearance. Beauty personifies your spirit, vibrancy, character and ability to dream outside of the box.
In conclusion, I am asking for your support on this journey of a lifetime. Whether it's purchasing a ticket, a table, sponsoring a advertisement, event, saying a prayer or delivering well wishes, I sincerely appreciate you.
See you on the journey,
Follow my journey: @TresChicStyle
Additional Information: www.KishanaHolland.net
Abercrombie & Fitch ( November-18-2013 )
Printable coupons for Abercrombie & Fitch stores, up to $100 off.
Aeropostale ( November-17-2013 )
Printable coupons for Aeropostale stores, $10 off $50.
Ann Taylor ( November-23-2013 )
Printable coupon for Ann Taylor retail stores, 20% off.
Ann Taylor Loft Coupons ( November-17-2013 )
Printable coupons for Ann Taylor loft stores, 40% off.
Arden B ( November-20-2013 )
Printable coupons for Arden B. stores, 50% off.
Armani Exchange ( November-19-2013 )
Coupons for Armani Exchange retail stores, 30% off.
Ashley Stewart ( December-15-2013 )
Printable coupons for Ashley Stewart, 15% off.
Banana Republic ( November-30-2013 )
Printable coupons for Banana Republic outlets & retail stores, 15% off.
Barnes and Noble ( November-17-2013 )
Printable coupons for Barnes & Noble stores, 15% off.
Bass & Company ( November-30-2013 )
Coupons for bass shoes, $10 off $60.
Bath And Body Works ( November-24-2013 )
Printable coupons for Bath and Body Works, various coupons.
Bebe ( November-15-2013 )
Printable coupons for Bebe clothing stores, $10 off $50.
Bed Bath and Beyond ( November-30-2013 )
Printable coupons for Bed Bath and Beyond stores, 20% off.
Belk ( November-16-2013 )
Print coupons for Belk stores, 25% off.
Best Buy ( November-30-2013 )
Best Buy Store saving printable coupons, 20% off.