I adore a Chic DIY project....
DIY projects are the perfect time filler for a lazy Saturday, a snow day activity or an amazing way to tap into your creative side.
If your a fabulous reader of this blog you're quite aware of my affinity for accessories. My love of jewlery has taken over just about every drawer, dresser and counter in my bedroom, closet, bathroom and even my laundry room at times.... I LOVE jewelry!
As we're moving towards Spring (all be it slowly, but moving), we get the hankering to organize and snatch things into place. I dicovered a few chic jewelry organzing DIY's and of course I wanted to share....
Glass Cloche: We've spied these glass domed beauties at Homegoods and Marshalls. Often times reserved for delectable desserts and treats. Cloches instantly up the ante on glamour and deliver a chic addition to any room. Stash your favorite arm candy, earrings or rings inside and you're all set!
Muffin Pans: Who knew your bakeware could double as an organizer. With an array of styles to choose from these days, you can spray paint, bedazzle or simply drop your trinkets in and Voila..... DIY Genius!
I adore a Chic DIY project....
2016 has ushered in a year of new possibilities, fashion fantasies and beauty dreams. We are so excited to embark on this FABULOUS journey with you as we celebrate 10 years of Tres Chic Style this year.
This little outlet has grown beyond our wildest imaginations and we can't wait to share and celebrate this monumental event with all of you.
Thank you for supporting the Tres Chic Style brand.... We look forward to the continued tradition of delivering the best in fashion, beauty and lifestyle news.
Tres Chic Style Media Founder
- Tablift is the greatest travel companion ever. It alleviates the stress of locating a laptop bar while you're in the airport. You can snag a seat at your gate, get some work done and be the envy of your fellow travelers.
- Fold and packs away easily in your bag.
- Perfect on the kitchen counter while I'm cooking dinner.
- The ability to work in comfort..... No more sitting at my desk to get work done!
- Tablift has a generous elastic band that allows your tablet to be viewed in portrait or landscape.
- Finally able to watch a Sex and The City marathon on HBO Go without propping my IPad up on pillows.
Available at Amazon or Target.
In Chic Beauty: Secrets To A Fab Fall Complexion..... Courtesy of REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial
- Long Lasting
- Gorgeous Colors
- No Fading
- The Perfect Stocking Stuffer *Hint.... Hint.... The Holidays are Almost Here*
- Begin by dipping your brow brush into the powder. The kit has a double ended brush included for travel and touch-ups. (I prefer an angled brush for precision). Use short and light strokes beginning at the highest point of your arch. Start inward and outward moving along to the outer tip of your brow.
- Apply the pomade to groom and secure your brows.
- Sweep the highlighter above your brow bone for a sculpted finish look.
- The kit is simple and easy to use with three steps.
- The pomade is AMAZE! It's light enough to use with your fingers and helps keeps those unruly brows in place.
- The highlighter delivers just a hint of shimmer and doesn't overpower your existing eye make up.
|Glass Flower Vase-Marshalls|
- Combine avocado and honey while making until you have a paste-like consistency.
- Spread a coat over your entire face.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and wash off with warm water.
In Chic Fashion News: Oprah Winfrey Debuts THREE Different Covers of the October Issue of O Magazine
|"Soul Train" Epitomized 70's Fashion|
|Willona Woods (Janet Du'bois) & Thelma Evans (Bern Nadette Stanis)|
Epitomized the Glamour of 70's Fashion in "Good Times"
70's Fashion Looks Re-Created.......
Just because Summer may be winding down, that doesn't mean we can't continue to enjoy the brightest hues with our manis. I'm a proud Essie devotee and currently smitten with Baby's Breath. The powdery creamy look is perfect for a french manicure and has a faint whisper of pink.
Apply 2-3 coats for a flawless finish. Seal and shine with an Essie top coat for extended wear.
Seasons are better when you're dressed well.... Well they are, seriously!