The Weekend Of Chic: Kim Kardashian Preps For Vogue, Joe Namath Dazzles In Fur And Solange Knowles Slays
- $185 million renovation, owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment
- 188 rooms and suites
- 169 hotel rooms are reminiscent of Parisian loft-style apartments with distressed hardwood flooring and vintage luggage motif furnishings
- Lighting recalls French provincial styling
- Black and white mosaic tiled shower walls act as the canvas for miscellaneous English-French phrases
- Unique and interesting luggage truck style furniture
- Full length mirror and plush seating
In In Chic NYFW News: Marc Jacob's Opens A Pop-Up Shop During NYFW... And Tweets Are Accepted For Payment!
Fashion Week delivers a bevy of runway shows, parties and lounge events. This season the ingenious minds in the Marc Jacobs‘ fragrance division will host a Daisy Marc Jacobs Tweet Shop, and it’s selling its goodies And accepting social media currency!
Yes, you're reading correctly..... A tweet, Instagram or Facebook post tagged #MJDaisyChain — in exchange for Marc Jacob's treats.
The shop will be open Feb. 7 to 9, coordinating with the release of a new print campaign for Daisy, In true NYFW style, the pop-up shop will include a lounge, Daisy photo booth, food, drinks and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Fragrances and Marc Jacobs accessories will be on hand for shoppers to snag via tweet, Instagram and Facebook.
"We embrace new technologies such as 3D printing as a way to keep moving our timeless confectionery treats into the future," Hershey's said in a statement. It's also a good way to keep moving 3D printing (especially when it involves food) into the mainstream.
The free Tower passes will be issued at Stratosphere Ticketing, located on the casino level near Roxy’s Diner.
The Stratosphere Tower is open Sunday to Thursday 10 a.m. to 1 a.m., and Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
For more information regarding ticket prices or entry to the Tower please call 800.99.TOWER or visit StratosphereHotel.com.
For more information on other special offers for Nevada locals, including show tickets and wedding packages, visitwww.stratospherehotel.com/Casino/Locals-Offers.
2013 has been yet another year filled with unparalleled blessings, experiences, places and awesome folks. I'd love to mention each individual media partner by name but we'd be here.... Forever! Since 2007, I've had the pleasure of working with a myriad of brands across the globe. 2013 proved to be one of our greatest yet.
As we pause to reflect I just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to stop by my little outlet each and every day. Your emails, comments and support truly means the world to me. The best is yet to come and I'm happy you're along for the ride.
Happy New Year,
What: Carmine’s located in the Forum Shops at Caesars will offer Las Vegas locals and visitors a night of food, drinks and dancing as they bid farewell to 2013 and ring in the New Year. A New York City landmark with a location in the countdown capital of Times Square, the Italian eatery is celebrating its first New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas with a package that allows guests to celebrate on The Strip without breaking the bank.
Details: At only $40 for locals and $50 for non-locals (plus tax andgratuity), the NYE package includes heavy hors d’oeuvres, anopen-bar featuring spirits such as SKYY Vodka, Beefeater Ginand draft beer, along with a Prosecco toast at midnight.
Festivities will take place from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. as partygoersdance the night away while a DJ provides the soundtrack for the New Year.
Making the night hassle-free, revelers can get to Carmine’s while avoiding traffic on The Strip via entrances off Twain and Frank Sinatra Boulevard, with the convenient VIP valet parking located on the north side of the Forum Shops as well as self-parking options.
The entire Southern-Italian menu, featuring portions that serve four to six, will be available a la carte servedin the main dining room, in addition to the NYE package. Large groups looking to celebrate the beginning of 2014 can alsoreserve one of the restaurant’s nine private dining rooms including the Terreza Room that features a private balcony with a strip view.
Per person price is subject to change based on availability and demand.
3500 Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The restaurant isopen Sunday – Thursday from 11 am – 11 pm and Friday–Saturday from 11 am – midnight.
*For additional information visit www.CarminesNYC.com or call 702.473.9700.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets - South: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Albertsons: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Big Lots: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Costco: Closed
- CVS: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Dollar General: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dollar Tree: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Food 4 Less: 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday
- Fresh & Easy: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Kmart: 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Sam's Club: Closed
- Smith's: Midnight to 4 p.m.
- Target: Opening at 8 p.m.
- Trader Joe's: Closed
- Vons: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Walgreens: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Walmart: All day
- Whole Foods: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- WinCo: Closing at 3 p.m.
Please note that stores within malls and shopping centers may have different hours. It's best to consult each location's website for specific store hours. Stores listed below that are opening on the evening of Thanksgiving are listed in red.
- Malls and shopping centers
- Fashion Show Mall: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Galleria at Sunset: Midnight to 10 p.m.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North: Midnight to 10 p.m.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets - South: Midnight to 10 p.m.
- Meadows Mall: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Miracle Mile Shops: 10 a.m. to midnight
- The Boulevard Mall: Midnight to 9 p.m.
- The District at Green Valley Ranch: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tivoli Village: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Town Square: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Other retailers
- Babies R Us: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Best Buy: 6 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday
- Big Lots: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Costco: 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Dick's Sporting Goods: Midnight to 10 p.m.
- Fry's: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Game Stop: Midnight to 9 p.m.
- Home Depot: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Home Goods: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- J.C. Penny: 8 p.m. Thursday to 9 p.m. Friday
- Kmart: 6 a.m. Thursday to 11 p.m. Friday
- Kohl's: 8 p.m. to midnight
- Lowe's: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Macy's: 8 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday
- Marshall's: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Michaels: 4 p.m. Thursday to 2 a.m. Friday, then 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday
- Office Depot: 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Thursday, then 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday
- Office Max: 4 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Old Navy: 7 p.m. Thursday to close Friday
- Radio Shack: Some stores opening at 6 a.m. All stores close at 9 p.m.
- RC Willey: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Ross: 5 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Sam's Club: 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sears: 8 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday
- Sports Authority: 6 p.m. to midnight Thursday, then 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday
- Staples: 8 p.m. to midnight Thursday, then 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday
- Target: 8 p.m. Thursday to 11 p.m. Friday
- TJ Maxx: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Toys R Us: 5 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday
- Walmart: All day
- Williams-Sonoma: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Babies R Us: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.