Ten things every Fashionista must have in her closet
- Black Suit- Either matching black skirt or black pants.
- White Cotton dress shirt- This is an important closet staple
- The Perfect Pair of Jeans. A great fitting par of jeans should be standard in every closet. Two pairs are even better. You don't have to spend a small fortune for these.
- The Perfect Pair of Jeans. A great fitting par of jeans should be standard in every closet. Two pairs are even better. You don't have to spend a small fortune for these. Pair of plain Black pumps- A pair of 1 to 2 inch plain black pumps can take you from the office to dinner.
- Black Dress - A closet staple, the dress should be made of a sturdy, but lightweight fabric like cotton/rayon blend. Avoid heavy wool fabrics which counteract the slimming effects of the color.
- T-shirts- Black, white, and a fun color. Perfect for layering as well as wearing alone, these shirts help stretch your closet way beyond its limits. Make sure the t-shirts all have 1-2% spandex/lycra content which helps the shirts maintain their shapes. The Old Navy Perfect Fit stretch t-shirts are the best.
- Tote-Bag- Serves double duty as a briefcase during the week and a shopping bag during the weekends.
- Pair of Sneakers. One pair of sneakers that could also be worn both to workout in and for casual days like shopping.
- Trench Coat-Wear it as a coat or a dress. Look for a version with removable lining so that you increase usage.
- Khaki/ Chinos/ brown pants. A weekend staple, these pants add diversity to your outfits.