I'm sure many of you have seen various hangers for your handbags. They are often used at dinner tables, meetings and are wonderful conversation pieces. I was introduced to them last year and even sold them at my boutique. The customers loved them and they made unique holiday gifts.
Although, this is not the company that introduced them to me, the gracious folks over at Purse Sitter invited me to try their version and even gave me the opportunity to give a few away to my faithful Tres Chic Style readers......
These fabulously chic hooks are designed to keep your precious handbags off the floor and safely tucked right under the table or bar while you are out and about. No more dirty, trampled handbags. A fashionista knows "A handbag should never touch the floor"......
These adorable purse sitters retail for $17.99 and make excellent "secret santa" gifts for the office. Available in various designs that can distinctively fit any personality. The purse sitter is so simple to use, attach the round medallion to the edge of a table or counter top and the slip-resistant cushioned pad on our purse hangers will hold your handbag securely next to you .
Purse Sitter Give-Away......5 Princess Purse Sitters
- E-mail me with "Purse Sitter Contest" in the subject line.
- One entry per person, please.
- The contest starts Thursday, November 29, 2007
- Entries must be received in my e-mail account no later than Tuesday, December 4, 2007, at midnight Eastern Standard Time to be eligible.
- Five winners will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.