I don't do the New Year's Resolution thing, but if I did.......
- I'd try to be a little more patient
- Spend less money on clothes (yeah right)
- Buy just one pair of shoes instead of two or three
- Did I say patience ?? Maybe tolerance, because I have little time for nonsense
- Hit the gym a little more (although I could just keep investing in Spanx)
- Prepare home-cooked meals at least 3 times per week
- Stay out of Nine West Stores.......
- Create a monthly shopping budget and stick to it
- Lastly, double up on the mortgage payments so I'll be a little closer to paying this damn thing off already.......