On a recent visit to one of my favorite fashion blogs, I noticed they were being "tagged". Being relatively new to this blogging community I had no idea what it meant to be tagged, but it seemed like fun. Happily today my blogger pal and fellow fashionista at Brown Girl Gumbo tagged me. Oops, almost forgot Habitual Beauty tagged me too.... Thanks Ladies!
For those of you who don’t know what being “tagged” is, it’s when a fellow blogger asks for you to share several tidbits about yourself and post them on your blog.
Here are the The Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, to let them know that they have been tagged and to read the blog.
So here goes...... (I won't bother to post another photo of me, since you can obvioulsy see the one on my profile)
I absolutely adore my kids....as many of my faithful Tres Chic Style readers already know. No matter how many times they break mommy's favorite "Forever 21" jewelery, give the Bratz doll a make-over courtesy of my MAC makeup, or decide to have a singing parade during the new season of Project Runway 4......I love them still! (Do you see my lil' fashionista on the "Tea Cup" ride at Disney rockin' her cowboy hat & pearls.....)
- I have an obsession with Tres Chic Style.....My day begins and ends with this blog. it, I've always had a passion for writing. In addition to writing I love spreading good news and shopping advice & to my family & friends, So I thought, why not a blog? (Did I mention, I love to talk too....)
- I used to be in love with Jay Z....no really, he was going to be my "baby daddy" during his "Hard Knock Life" heyday. I went to every concert in various cities across the US. I knew people who got me into all his parties. An album release, media event...you name it, this Jigga fiend was there. The day I finally met him...face to face (the hi, how are you?) My obsession was officially Over!
- I have a serious addiction to shoes. My guilty pleasure and expensive habit has garnered me over 200 pairs. I'd buy a new shoe every week if I could....
- I can watch reruns of The Sopranos all day every day......A little embarrassed but that Tony just does it for me!
- I love owning my very own boutique because it's what I've wanted to do since I was 8 years old. I love my customers, but it pisses me off when they start getting all up in my business asking me questions about where & how I get my inventory. None of your damn business..... Do you go in Macy's asking them that! Oh and stupid questions like "When are you getting Turtlenecks? Or My favorite, Do you have this in Purple? It's a boutique sweetie, head down to Gap or Target with that nonsense.
- And lastly, I wear stilettos to the Laundry.......(stop laughing, told ya I'm a Diva)
Now I'm tagging........ Strictly Fab, Fashion For Breakfast, The Fashion Bomb, Kristopher Dukes, Scandalous Beauty, Fashion Binge, and The Cheap Chica. Tag Lovelies......Your It!