New Year's Eve Style......
It's been a minute.......
Just wanted to post a few stylist tips for my Tres Chic Style Fashionistas, New Years Eve is upon us and it's the perfect time to dazzle and ultimately shine.
- Instead of the simple black, up the ante and go for a bold magenta or splashy crimsons.
- Know yourself....... If you’re always cold, don’t leave the house without that jacket! There are ways to be warm and stylish at the same time.
- Wear comfortable shoes, There's nothing cute when your feet are hurting. If you have that amazing pair of pumps you've been saving all year by all means ring 2008 in wearing them, just try and break them in; dance around or even do some dishes in them.....Just break them in!
- If you got it, flaunt it........ Embrace your curves and love yourself. It’s a great way to start the new year on a positive note. No woman has ever looked back on her life and wished she had dieted more.
- When in doubt, wear your little black dress Add a little attitude with accessories, fishnets or high boots and you’re good to go.
- And finally, Go All Out........... Happy New Year!