A Lil This & That......
It's been a looooong week..... My apologies for leaving you without your daily post to satisfy your daily blog desires. Miss Tres Chic has been busy fashionistas!!!! As always, I promise to do my best to bring you the best in fashion , style and celebrity news so my sincerest apologies to you all....
Here's a little of what I've been up to.......
- Craving the Season Premiere of Project Runway Season 5. I'll be sitting glued to the television on Wednesday July 16th (and so should you).
- Sewing....Yes fashionista's I've gone back to sewing and if I may say so myself....It's looking pretty good!
- Currently I'm working on a styling project with a popular fashion publication
- Totally baffled about the Steve & Barry's bankruptcy reports..... I guess it's time to head over to Manhattan Mall and stock up on my favorite SJP Bitten jeans
- Centennial Time!!!!!! Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. Centennial Celebration 1908-2008 More than 20,000 members (including me) of the nations oldest Black Sorority will converge upon Washington D.C. from July 11-18 for its Centennial International Convention representing a legacy of sisterhood and service.
Just in case your in the shopping mood......
Jimmy Choo Sale
645 Fifth Avenue (51st & 52nd Sts.)212.593.0800
Swing by your nearest Jimmy Choo boutique or check out the online store for savings of up to 50 percent.
Top Shop Sale
If you’ve been looking for an excuse to shop TopShop online, here it is! With savings of up to 70 percent and cheap and speedy shipping, this one is a no-brainer.