Say "I Do" to the perfect shoe....
Whether you’re the blushing bride or a beautiful bridesmaid, Piperlime has the shoes to complete your look. Their collection of chic styles is perfect for every type of wedding. From classic to modern...ivory to cream...Piperlime has the perfect "slipper" for the Cinderella in all of us. Piperlime has teamed up with InStyle Weddings to bring you a phenomenal Wedding Guide complete with the perfect shoes, style tips and the season's best trends. Along with celeb stylist, they have picked the top three wedding dress trends and the perfect shoe to go with every look.
With the looming recession, less is always more...except when it comes to your Wedding Day! Brides spare no expense on their jewelry for this perfect day. They become treasured mementos of your "Big Day". We've found a few snazzy websites that will give you the bling factor for half the price tag.
- Almost Diamonds offers affordable genuine sterling silver jewelry and cubic zirconias. They offer free shipping on orders over $75 and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Sparkles Forever has a collection of your favorite celeb inspired jewelry designs. This is the perfect site for the trendy bride who may want to shake things up a bit with something like these.
- Emitations is a stylist favorite. This site has always been synonymous with providing the highest quality Cubic Zirconias. From brooches to hair accessories this may be your source for one-stop shopping.
The Guest List.....
This is the part of planning where most couples struggle with. Deciding whether or not to invite people can be tricky. It can be a very emotionally draining task and you always worry whether or not you forgot someone.
- Create a Master List- Begin with people that absolutely must be invited like the immediate families on both sides, close friends, and friends from the past whom you stay in touch with regularly. You should also include co-workers if they are close to you.
- The next step is to list people that were good friends but haven't been in contact lately. Put the lists together and count what you have so far.
- Have your parents and future in-laws make a list of people they would like to be at the wedding. Give them a limit and be firm!
- When ordering your wedding invitations you should always order an additional 25-50 more than the actual number of guests you are planning to invite. There are multiple reasons for doing this, but the best reason is that it’s always better to have a few extra on hand than to come up short.
- Printable vs. Custom- Printable wedding invitations created in your own home on your computer can be just as charming and beautiful as those ordered through a professional printer. Creating your own printable wedding invitations can also allow you to personalize them and save some money.
And in case your not planning a wedding, here's a few treats for you....
- $20 or $30 The Limited Coupon Print coupon and bring it to your local The Limited retail store for savings. Receive $20 discount on purchases over $60, or $30 off $100. (Expires Apr 26th)
- $10 Dots Coupon Print coupon and get a $10 discount at Dots when you spend $30 or more. (Expires Apr 26th)
- 15% JC Penney In Store Coupon Print out coupon and get a 15% discount on your entire in store purchase. (Expires Apr 23rd)
- 15% Sephora Coupon (Expires Today) Simply print the whole page and bring it your local Sephora cosmetics store for a 15% discount on your total in store purchase. Must present the printed coupon.