Most of the country watched United States President and First Lady Obama descend on their first International trip to Europe this past week. The duo embarked on a whirlwind six days, four country tour. Fashionista's were buzzing about the First Lady's choice of frocks and designers.
Day 1: Leaving the White House in a black and white Thakoon evening coat and matching black Michael Kors sheath dress.
Day 2: Lady O opted for a J. Crew embellished cardigan and pencil skirt. Love the choice of hues but not sure if the look thrills me.... peep the shoes, here.
Off to Buckingham Palace in a Jason Wu "Opera Coat".....
The coat comes off to reveal an Isabel Toledo dress with tulle underlay... Love It!
Day 3: Jason Wu dress and an asymmetrical Junya Watanabe cardigan. We recognize the green Jimmy Choo “Glacier” pumps from the Inauguration.
Day 4: First Lady O teamed up with equally stylish former supermodel turned First Lady of France Carla Bruni-Sarkozy donning a Thakoon Pixelated Floral Silk Jacquard coat with a coordinating, reverse print dress underneath. And of course, paired the look with her signature Jimmy Choo black kitten heels.
Last Day: The creme de la creme..... Oversized Moschino bow blouse, Michael Kors pencil skirt and signature Azzedine Alaïa belt.
- Lady O kept in simple and Euro Chic in classic black and white hues
- Opted for classic silhouettes, ie: sheaths, pencil skirts
- Payed homage to classic American designer Michael Kors while displaying a fancy for Thakoon.
- Once again donning her favorites: Isabel Toledo and Jason Wu
- Risky...The cream J. Crew sweater, mint jacquard skirt and python pumps.....Hmmmm!!!
- Thinking the ensemble worn to meet the Queen should have had a lil' drama... Cardigans in Buckingham Palace???
- J. Crew must be loving this lady...The entire ensemble is Sold-Out with a 200 person waiting list for the cardigan!!
- Who would've paired the Aqua cardigan with the green Jimmy Choos!!! Not Me!!!
- Enough with the kitten heels, I want to see a stiletto!
- I think I may scream if I see that Azzedine Alaïa belt one more time!
- Don't send me hate mail for this one...But she coud benefit from a stylist!! Just saying...