First Lady European Style...
Most of the country watched United States President and First Lady Obama descend on their first International trip to Europe this past week. The duo embarked on a whirlwind six days, four country tour. Fashionista's were buzzing about the First Lady's choice of frocks and designers.
Day 1: Leaving the White House in a black and white Thakoon evening coat and matching black Michael Kors sheath dress.
Day 2: Lady O opted for a J. Crew embellished cardigan and pencil skirt. Love the choice of hues but not sure if the look thrills me.... peep the shoes, here.
Off to Buckingham Palace in a Jason Wu "Opera Coat".....
The coat comes off to reveal an Isabel Toledo dress with tulle underlay... Love It!
Day 3: Jason Wu dress and an asymmetrical Junya Watanabe cardigan. We recognize the green Jimmy Choo “Glacier” pumps from the Inauguration.
Day 4: First Lady O teamed up with equally stylish former supermodel turned First Lady of France Carla Bruni-Sarkozy donning a Thakoon Pixelated Floral Silk Jacquard coat with a coordinating, reverse print dress underneath. And of course, paired the look with her signature Jimmy Choo black kitten heels.
Last Day: The creme de la creme..... Oversized Moschino bow blouse, Michael Kors pencil skirt and signature Azzedine Alaïa belt.
- Lady O kept in simple and Euro Chic in classic black and white hues
- Opted for classic silhouettes, ie: sheaths, pencil skirts
- Payed homage to classic American designer Michael Kors while displaying a fancy for Thakoon.
- Once again donning her favorites: Isabel Toledo and Jason Wu
- Risky...The cream J. Crew sweater, mint jacquard skirt and python pumps.....Hmmmm!!!
- Thinking the ensemble worn to meet the Queen should have had a lil' drama... Cardigans in Buckingham Palace???
- J. Crew must be loving this lady...The entire ensemble is Sold-Out with a 200 person waiting list for the cardigan!!
- Who would've paired the Aqua cardigan with the green Jimmy Choos!!! Not Me!!!
- Enough with the kitten heels, I want to see a stiletto!
- I think I may scream if I see that Azzedine Alaïa belt one more time!
- Don't send me hate mail for this one...But she coud benefit from a stylist!! Just saying...