This holiday season I'm reminded of my favorite Christmas Gifts of all-time and maybe a few not-so-nice ones, (but I'll keep it sweet for the holidays). Here are a few chic and savvy gifts that made my list this year... (I pray Santa's reading, lol)
There's nothing quite like a spa experience in the comfort of your home....
The savvy minds at Portico have developed THE ESCAPIST Bath Grains with natural minerals and sea salts designed to heal and soothe your muscles. Each product is infused with Organic ingredients of Grape Seed Oil and Olive Leaf extract.
Available in 3 calming scents: Cucumber & Grapefruit, Blood Orange & Jasmine and Amber & Olivewood
Great stocking stuffer and while you're at it.... snag one for yourself!
After all, we all need a lil' naughty in our lives.... Hanky Panky has unveiled a sexy panty in a candy wrapper exclusively for the holidays. Made of soft stretch lace and the signature Hanky Panky design.
Sometimes it's the little gifts that mean a lot....
Candles are the perfect gift they'll remember long after Christmas (at least I do)
Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Scented Candle is a must-have for the season with a sensual mix of White Peony, Vanilla and Sandalwood.
Victoria's Secret, $20
Tres Chic Style invites you to enter the "Tres Chic Style 12 Days of a Chic Christmas Holiday Contest". Beginning Monday December 14, 2009 and ending Thursday December 24, 2009, Email email@example.com, your favorite holiday gift ever received. This can be that Barbie Dream House when you were 8 or that "Green Plastic Skating Jacket" (if your in your early 30's and live in NYC, you know what I'm talking about).
Tres Chic Style 12 Days of a Chic Christmas Contest Rules
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with "12 Days" in the subject line.
- One entry per person, please.
- The contest starts Monday December 14, 2009
- Entries must be received in my e-mail account no later than, December 24, 2009, at midnight Eastern Standard Time to be eligible.
- Ten winners (10) will be selected during a random drawing to receive a gift from our "Favorite Holiday Things" Gift List and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.