From sophisticated holiday soirees to casual gatherings, legendary nights require the right mix of fun,conversation, friends and spirits.........
Here's a few drink recipes to ensure that your holiday get-together is a hit with all your friends.
FINLANDIA CRANBERRY SMASH
1 1/2 ounces Finlandia Cranberry Vodka
1 ounce lemon juice
1/2 ounce simple syrup
8 to 10 fresh cranberries
12 spearmint leaves
Mix mint, cranberries and simple syrup; add lemon juice, vodka and ice. Stir. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
SOUTHERN EGGNOG MARTINI
1 ounce Southern Comfort
3 ounces eggnog
Combine chilled ingredients in a shaker (no ice). Shake. Strain into a chilled martini glass rimmed with nutmeg.
- Have 2 to 3 pounds of ice on hand for every 10 people; double this amount if serving frozen drinks.
- Chill glasses by filling them with ice and water before making and serving drinks.
- Pour drinks immediately after blending to keep them from getting watery.
- Measure everything. Your drinks will taste better.....
- One bottle of Southern Comfort or Finlandia Vodka provides, roughly, 10 1- to 1 1/2-ounce pours.
- Utilize fresh fruits and spices of the season for the perfect cocktail, from a caipiroska to a mojito to a martini.
- Keep up on the latest cocktail trends, but serve a few signature cocktails as well.
- Put a twist on classic drinks, such as these recipes for a Finlandia Cranberry Smash and a SoCo Eggnog Martini.