Macy's Partner's With Sex And The City for Fashionistas....
The wait is almost over... In just a few weeks (May 27th, to be exact) the sassy ladies who've captured every fashionista's hearts will sashay onto the Big Screen for their second romp for Louboutin lovers everywhere. This year the genius minds at Warner Brothers have decided to add some retail therapy to the dynamic mix.
Americas' favorite brand and fashion magnate, Macy's will present a fashion filled "Girls Weekend" on May 20, 2010-May 23, 2010. Macy’s Girls Weekend, inspired by the friendships and fashions of the chic Sex and the City 2 characters, is centered on experimenting with fashion in the fun environment of weekend shopping and spending time with girlfriends.
In select locations, Macy's will host fashion events instructing women on how to pull together an outfit for a weekend with the girls.
- Friday, May 21, 2010: To commemorate the launch of the motion picture, Warner Bros. has created an exclusive, limited-edition Sex and the City 2 make-up brush set available only at Macy’s, redeemable at the Fragrance Bar with any $100 storewide purchase (while supplies last).
- Saturday, May 22, 2010: Macy’s customers will receive Hollywood movie cash ($8.50 coupon towards your purchases of a Sex and the City 2 tickets at select movie theaters across the country) with any storewide purchase of $100 (while supplies last).
- Macy’s will also execute two once-in-a-lifetime consumer sweepstakes tied to the premiere of Sex and the City 2.
- The first will send a winner and three guests to the movie’s premiere at Radio City Music Hall. Fans can enter to win exclusively on macys.com from May 4-11, 2010, with the winner to be chosen on Friday, May 14th.
- The second sweepstakes, to take place online between May 4-23, 2010, will give fans and customers the chance to win an exotic trip for four to Marrakesh – a vacation inspired by a trip the girls take in the new movie.
Visit www.macys.com/girlsweekend for more information about the national sweepstakes and how you can be the first to see Sex and the City 2 at an advanced screening party near you.
We can't wait......