The Chic Secrets of The Beauty Blender....
I must admit, I'm smiling as I write this post... As a blogger I'm afforded the opportunity to review an array of beauty products on the market.
Many are my favorites and some, well.... we'll just stick with my faves! *Tee-Hee*
Anyhoo, it's every now and then I discover that special "beauty gem" that makes it's rounds in my beauty bag and NEVER leaves.... The Beautyblender has found it's way into my heart as well as my beauty bag.The pink little sponge delivers as promised and is certain to make make up aficionados like myself smile.
Mr. Kevyn Aucoin himself... I still miss him! Kevin swore by a foundation brush for precise application and blending. He never told me that I'd have to clean my brushes almost daily and purchase brush cleaner by the gallon! lol!!
Fast forward and my life is blissful & happy again... Beautyblender sashayed it's fabulous way into my life and my foundation brush is taking a much needed vacay! The pink egg shaped wonder is super easy and allows beautynistas to apply flawless foundation in half the time of regular sponges and brushes.
- You can use the beautyblender dry or wet...I prefer to dampen it a little for ultimate control while blending.
- After a little water, the sponge triples in size....
- Apply your favorite foundation and start bouncing your way to a perfect face!
- The beautyblender is a must have for areas around the nose, under the eyes and the hairline area.
- No worries about leaving more make up on the sponge, than your face... The absorbent sponge allows you to evenly apply your foundation without the build-up often left on your sponge.
- Bid farewell to streaks, uneven applications and your OLD make up sponge!!
Cleaning is a breeze as well, a few dollops of water the accompanied with the Blendercleanser and you're done. The package even contains a pedestal that makes the drying process painless. Hygiene is a must when it comes to keeping your skin clean and healthy...so not a bad idea huh??
- Apply a dime sized amount of Beautycleanser to the soiled areas of your Beautyblender
- Work into a lather, rinse and repeat f necessary
- Squeeze to remove excess water
- Place in the pedestal to dry and you're done!
Available at www.beautyblender.net or head on over to Sephora.....
Go' head, you'll thank me later!