You've missed the Black Friday deals and skipped right on by the Cyber Monday phenomenon.. No worries, there's still time to snag some great gifts for the special people on your list. While last-minute shopping can be exhausting, we've compiled a few tips that will assist you along the way...
- Create a budget! Just because you've started a bit late, doesn't mean you have to exceed your spending limits this year.
- No one has the time (or desire) to roam the malls aimlessly in search of gifts. Create a tailored list for each person on your list.
- If dad loves to golf or your BFF has been hinting for a cashmere wrap, make a note of it on your list. It'll be a lot easier for you as you go along....
- Stay away from Gift Cards... They may be ideal for the teenager who's hard to shop for, but they scream.. "I had no time, so here you go" ! *lol*
- Hand-Made/Home-Made gifts are still a favorite this year... Cookies & treats packaged with a note card are my last minute go-to gifts.
- Snag that Sunday circular and get to work... During the holidays retailers advertise their special & deals of the week in there.
- Cruise the web... You'll be amazed at the online-only deals retailers are offering. Head to Macy's and see for yourself!
- Lastly, allow your gifts to speak from your heart... Skip the horrid re-gifting practice and give a gift you wouldn't mind receiving. Leave those hideous Christmas sweaters and snow globes where the belong.. In the store!