I must admit, I look forward to Christmas, my children's birthday's and NYFW! It's a great time of year when I have to opportunity to catch up with colleagues and indulge in a 24 hour plethora of fashion and beauty. My calendar is pretty booked, my contacts being made and my wardrobe.... well almost there!
Just decided to share a few tips with my fashionistas that will be headed to Lincoln Center next week as well... Enjoy & see you at the the tents!
- Think staples... Little Black Dresses (LBD) are always a go-to. They're great for transitioning from day to evening and can be paired with flats or heels.
- Accessorize... We're not talking about over-the-top, but have fun, be bold and unveil your inner fashionista. It's NYFW.. It only happens twice a year, so go for it!
- Be comfy.... You'll be running from show to show, heading to lounges and possibly across town for off-site presentations. Think chic and comfy...
- Outerwear Hits or Misses... Though the temps may be a bit warm for an overcoat, you can always opt for a blazer, cute trench or shawl to get you through the day. Think style.....and for heaven's sake, Think color!
- Handbag Know How: Clutches are fine for evening, but working gals need totes! You'll need a great to stash the Daily's , literature, business cards and the swag you're bound to receive at those swanky lounges.