- $185 million renovation, owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment
- 188 rooms and suites
- 169 hotel rooms are reminiscent of Parisian loft-style apartments with distressed hardwood flooring and vintage luggage motif furnishings
- Lighting recalls French provincial styling
- Black and white mosaic tiled shower walls act as the canvas for miscellaneous English-French phrases
- Unique and interesting luggage truck style furniture
- Full length mirror and plush seating
The Cromwell will blend vintage with modern, drawing inspiration from the Coste Hotel in Paris with black Parisian-style awnings and gold fixtures adorning the windows. From the moment guests enter from the Porte Cochere, a boutique hotel experience that blends traditional elements with Parisian flare and whimsical, modern details awaits.
The hotel lobby is reminiscent of a parlor from the past; accessories and bookshelves adorned with leather bound books clad the walls.