How To Protect Your Beauty Routine During the Coronavirus Pandemic- Guide To Keeping Your Make Up Tools Clean.
Covid-19 leaves us with many questions. What are essential errands? How can Coronavirus be spread and what do we need to do to remain safe at home?
In a statement from the Centers For Disease Control (CDC), the Coronavirus will not multiply outside the body, but it is able to survive on different materials for up to 3 days.
The study concluded the materials Covid-19 survived on for the longest period, 3 days, were plastic and stainless steel. The virus particles only survived for one day on cardboard. The virus is also able to survive in the air for up to 3 hours.
Make Up Do's & Don't s During Covid-19:
1. Only use your makeup at home and refrain from taking it out into public spaces during the pandemic. Skip the make up bag for now....
2. If you've recently purchased makeup from an online store or your local retailer, wash the packaging with soapy water prior to opening or storing.
3. If you suspect someone has been exposed and they've utilized your brushes, sponges or ANYTHING that has come into contact with their facial area, Throw it away!
4. No sharing makeup brushes, lipstick, mascara, or ANYTHING during the pandemic.
5. Wash your makeup brushes with baby shampoo or brush cleanser. Make sure to submerge the brush in water only. If water touches the handle or base of the bristles, they may wear and destroy your brush forever. I personally prefer to wash and then dip the brushes in alcohol. But as always... It's up to you!
Lastly, stay fabulous and optimistic during this time. It WILL get better and we'll be back in our fave cosmetic stores snaggng our beauty faves in-person!