Chic Fall Fashion Must-Haves...
Summer 2020 delivered minimalist fashion. While many were prepping for Zoom calls and virtual learning with the kiddos, fashion wasn't at the top of the list for many. The term "Quarantine Style" made mention of yoga pants, a high ponytail, lip gloss and out the door. As we fast forward 6 months into our new normal, life has commenced in baby steps as we know it.
Brunches, elegant lunches and getaways are returning with a vengeance. Online shopping has seen yet another surge as fashionistas everywhere are looking towards a new dawn of fashion and style. We at Tres Chic Style are soooo here for it....
We've compiled a snazzy list of must-haves & tips and as always, a few Tres Chic Boutique favorites:
Transitioning Your Summer Wardrobe: You don't have to put away your Summer wardrobe just yet. Many of the Fall trends allow us to hold on t a few warm weather essentials.
Mini-sheath dresses pair well with sky high stiletto boots. Adorn the effortless look with an over-sized clutch and you're stunning!
"Parker", $42 - Tres Chic Boutique
Hat's are a girl's true "BFF" and the perfect lil' extra to update your entire look. Hat's are playful yet dramatic and even sexy at times. Hat's should never be fussy outside of church. A fab over-sized fedora is a staple that should definitely make it's way into your closets for Fall and beyond.
"Harriet" Tee, $25 Tres Chic Boutique
Statement tees are not just a summer trend. With racial and political tensions at an all time high in the U.S. , we watched many people turn their protest into fashion statements. Tees can be paired with blazers for an edgy look or with a full skirt and pumps. There are a bevy of ways to style that fitted tee. Make it chic and make it yours!
Fall Fashion Must Haves
- Fur (yes the top of my list) Vintage and faux fur are taking yet another romp in the fashion marketplace. From cropped jackets to vest, fur is back and here stay in a major way.
- Leather Faux or the real thing is just something we can't part with. A fitted black leather blazer can easily transform any look into a fabulous masterpiece.
- Ruffle & Over The Top Blouses- Think "Pussy Bow" styles.... They're classic and look super cute with anything.
- Turbans are no longer reserved for beach days but a re-launch of a 1950's & 1960's fashion favorite.
- Gold.... Gold earrings, bracelets, gold buttons on blazers.. No rules or boundaries, Just gold it up this Fall.
- Hair Bands are everywhere this Fall. From jeweled looks to satin millinery styles, we adore a hair band and the amazing way it ups the ante on style.